Equipment and Materials:
1. 175 rpm fl oor machine with Majestic drive pad
2. Two natural/hogs hair buffing pads
3. Majestic Honing Powder – 250 and 400 grit
4. Spray bottle of water
5. Easy mask or plastic sheeting for masking
6. Wet vac, mop, bucket, sponge, rags, etc.
1. Protect adjoining surfaces such as carpeting with masking material.
2. Plan to hone a maximum of about 15 square feet at a time.
3. Two scoops of Majestic Honing Powder will hone about 15 square feet. Adjust
the amount of powder you use to cover the size of the area you are honing.
4. Sprinkle Majestic Honing Powder on the fl oor to cover an area about the
size of the buffing pad.
5. Wet the powder with water to form a paste consistency while buffing.
6. Place the 2 buffi ng pads stacked one on the other and the machine over
the powder and begin buffi ng. Buff on direction and at 90 degrees to help
get into low spots/lippage at the grout line. Buff about 5 minutes adding
water as needed if the slurry begins to dry.
7. Flood the area with water and buff over one more time.
8. Remove residue with wet vac, mop and let dry.
9. Check for desired results and repeat above if needed.