AKEMI® Colour Intensifier
Item # Akemi-Colour-Int
AKEMI® Colour Intensifier is a ready-to-use, solvent-based, special impregnator containing reactive modified silicates that intensify the natural colors of honed and textured stones. The product penetrates into the pore system of the stone. A polysiloxan results from the catalytic reaction. In addition, a reaction with the siliceous substance of the stone takes place.
For the treatment of rough, porous, sawed, ground, absorbent natural and cast stones (e.g. marble, slate, limestone, granite, gneiss and concrete ashlar). There is a good durability of color enhancement on lime based stones and a very good durability of color enhancement on silicate based stones.
- Intensifies the natural color and structure of the stone
- Water and dirt resistant effect
- Does not form a layer on the surface of the stone
- Excellent weather resistance and durability
- No odor during application
- For indoor and outdoor use
- After being hardened the product is harmless to health
upon contact with food products
Detailed Product Information – (Downloadable Adobe PDF Files)
|Product Information and Application Instructions|
|Safety Data Sheet (SDS)|